Connect with startups that can help you solve the main challenges of your business!
Startup Speed Dating in Company is the fastest way to discover different solutions for your company’s main challenges.
This is a face-to-face or virtual event consisting of two moments: (i) Definition of the challenge and (ii) Business meeting, held in 1 day within your company.
The objective is to involve employees and enable several meetings in just one day, contributing to the generation of business between the company and the startups.
- Selection of solutions according to the criteria indicated by the company;
- Several meetings in one day only, contributing to the generation of business between the company and the participating startups;
- Promotion of an innovation culture;
- Awareness and engagement of employees on topics related to innovation and startups.
Already accomplished editions:
- Democratization of access to medicines;
- Intelligence for land transport;
- Digitization of internal logistics;
- Customer loyalty and after-sales journey.
Development and implementation of the following steps:
- Demand analysis;
- Prospection and confirmation of startups;
- Presentation (pitch + Q&A);
- Discussion on the proposals presented and decision-making.
Responsibilities of the contracting company:
- Provide the necessary information to define the challenge(s);
- Involve employees, customers or partners involved with the presented problem;
- Jointly define the format of the event with the German-Brazilian Chamber.
Get in touch with the AHK team and arrange a meeting to better understand your corporate’s challenges! The hiring fee for Speed Dating In Company depends on the number of challenges launched, and whether the event will take place in a face-to-face, remote or hybrid format.
What is AHK
The German-Brazilian Chamber of São Paulo (AHK São Paulo) has officially represented the German economy in Brazil for 105 years, acting as a base for strengthening and diversifying its members’ businesses, attracting investment to Brazil, expanding the bilateral trade and cooperation between both countries. The institution represents 800 German and Brazilian companies that together generate around 10% of the Brazilian industrial GDP and directly employ 250,000 people.
What is DIS
Since 2012, AHK São Paulo’s Department of Innovation and Sustainability has provided tools and knowledge so that our ecosystem, made up of associated companies, startups and other actors, takes advantage of opportunities and prepares for the challenges arising from new topics and solutions that are transforming the world as we know it today. DIS acts as a facilitating agent for the execution of connections and projects between companies and startups. We generate awareness, engagement and authority from tools aimed at improvements, growth in existing markets and exploration of new markets for our ecosystem.